martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Economic empowerment for women

I was reading 3 profiles about Costeñas through Kiva, a microfinancing organization that lends money to people around the world. http://www.kiva.org/about/how


I analysed the advantages and disadvantages that each one may have, and I read a litlle bit more about their loan overview and I would lend money to the business of Blanca Isvelia. http://www.kiva.org/lend/291335

My reasons are:
-First, the kind of products she is selling, dairy products. These are products that everyone is going to buy more than once because they are neccesary.
-Second, she has a wholesale business, which means she sells great quantities of her products and supplies shops all around the city.
-Third, despite she has a higher loan than the other Costeñas, she seems to have a farther projection of her business and her business seems to be growing easily.
-Fourth, due to the income she has, she shows that she can keep repaying the money that people had lend to her.

I think her business is going in a good way, I wish Blanca Isvelia to have success in her dairy business.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Rachmaninoff-Piano Concerto 2 (Adagio Sostenuto)