lunes, 28 de enero de 2013

A little bit of me


Hi, my name is Angie Bula, I'm a young student of music in the Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla.  


I can say that I'm lucky, because my carreer i'ts also my hobbie, it's my passion. I enjoy playing the piano, singing, trying to compose, and of course listening to music. 
I'm a dreamer and I wish so many things for my future as a musician, I have so many goals to reach in life. I love to learn everyday, I like knowledge and, as everyone knows, there's a lot of it and I would like to have the most I can. 
I like to spend my time in music and in my family, that's all I got.

I have a channel on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/AngeeDeOz?feature=mhee you can check it if you want to, I upload videos of my concerts and some homemade videos :)









1 comentario:

  1. You have a beautiful voice Angie! My husband wants to know if you're interested in singing in his band here in Barranquilla :)

    ResponderEliminar

Rachmaninoff-Piano Concerto 2 (Adagio Sostenuto)